Juvenile Whole Life Insurance Policy is All About Helping You Leave a Legacy!
Juvenile Whole Life Insurance Policy Offers Low Childhood Rates to Fit Your Budget.
For just pennies a day, you may be able to help protect your grandchild’s financial future with whole life insurance benefit amounts ranging from $1,000 – $25,000.
The best time to purchase insurance is when they’re young. Why? Because the premiums are as low as they’re ever going to be. You can lock in a low premium rate now that will never increase.
If you’re like most grandparents, you often give your grandchildren gifts ... but, how many of those gifts can last a lifetime?
Your grandchildren bring you joy and remind you of life’s most precious moments — that first smile, first word, and first step. As your grandchildren grow up and begin to experience the world around them, life’s living expenses become a reality.
· Juvenile Whole Life Insurance Policy Offers Many Financial Advantages:
· Juvenile Whole Life insurance provides permanent lifetime coverage
· Cash value and loan value accumulate as the child grows
· Paid up insurance and extended term insurance that may provide options for the future
· Coverage can stay with child through adulthood, regardless of changes in health or occupation
· Protecting Your Grandchild’s Future is Easy!
· Available for ages 0–18
Simply answer a few application health questions about your grandchild — no need to provide health records,
and no medical exam required for child.
Up to five children can be included on one application, but you will receive an individual policy for each covered child.
You own the policy — no burden on child’s parents to pay premiums
Signature of parents or the insured child is not required on the application (if below the age of majority)
· Benefit amounts ranging from $1,000 – $25,000
· Paid up insurance values
· Extended term insurance
· Cost never goes up
· Coverage never goes down
United American Insurance Company has been in the life and supplemental health insurance business since 1947. For more than 40 consecutive years, United American has earned the A (Excellent) financial strength rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 7/21), and an AA- (Very Strong) financial strength rating from Standard & Poor’s (as of 10/20).